Saturday, December 11, 2010

"Birthdays"

I'm watching Top Chef
Eighth season full of all-stars
Sad to see Jen go

Ginger burns the eye
grating it for Eddie's jerk
recipe.  Oh ouch.

Not much exciting to report.  Work was pretty quiet today, but I had fun mixing up the CDs in our stereo.  Today I swapped out James Blunt for Bach's "Brandenburg Concerto."  I got to listen to it three times today and I just really enjoyed it.  I can't believe it's 300 years old.  That's crazy!

I went home for a nice dinner after work.  Eddie picked up some ground beef for me so I made an excellent hamburger with a side of fries.  So delicious.  We were just chilling on the couch after dinner when Lauren invited us out to meet up at Bluehour.  Eddie and I each ordered a cocktail.  We didn't stay long though because Eddie had to get to Whole Foods to buy some groceries because he was elected to make lunch at work tomorrow.  I helped him prep for tomorrow's meal which is how I got ginger in my eye which inspired one of today's haikus.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment