Sunday, December 12, 2010

"The Accidental Santa"

I'm not inspired
My day was blah and lazy
Hope tomorrow's swell

I was scheduled for work today, but Lisa let me know this morning that I was not needed.  I was excited to have a free day, but I didn't make good use of my time at all.  On a positive note, I think I'm finally seeing the end of my cold.  Other than that bit of good news, today was a grossly lazy day.  I watched the first two movies in the Millennium trilogy because I think I'll make it out to watch the third movie tomorrow.  I should probably re-read the books too.  My original plan for today was to finish reading my book, but I just wasn't in the mood for it, so I checked out Twitter.  I have been following "kvmemoir" for a few months now - it's Go-Go's bassist Kathy Valentine's memoir.  I hadn't read it in a few weeks so it was fun to make the time to catch up with it today.  As always, there were fun stories about the band's first touch with fame, but also some darkly personal things for Kathy to say.  I hope she tweets more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment