I got to meet my newest cousin tonight. Alexia is a beautiful, sweet little baby. She sleeps most hours of the day, but she woke up for a bit while I was there. Her big sisters, Sofia & Cassia just adore Eddie. We played a few rounds of Guess Who and Connect Four with them before dinner. It was nice spending time with my cousins to catch up on life. And we took a few good pictures.
Eddie and I ducked out as the rest of the family popped in a DVD to kick off movie night. I was jealous because they were going to watch Beauty and the Beast, one of my favorite Disney films. I believe it was about eight years ago when this movie was last released on DVD. I was in my second year of college and my roommate, Anne, came home with a copy of the movie one day. So I went to Target to purchase it, but when I saw it was $20, I decided to pass. I was only making about $8/hour at the time so it didn't seem worth it to spend 2.5 hours of my time on a movie. And I foolishly did not believe Disney when they said "buy it now before it goes in the vault for ten years." Really? They were serious? So for eight years I've been waiting patiently for this movie to come out of the vault and I am thrilled the day has come two years early. I asked Eddie to get it for me as part of my birthday gift. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

No comments:
Post a Comment