It's been a bit of a slow week so far. Eddie and I have made a lot of progress moving things into our new apartment. We decided to spend tonight at the new place so after my evening job interview, we went for a short walk downtown and had dinner at Carafe which is only about four blocks from the new place. Eddie ordered from the prix fixe menu while I had the burger with pommes frites. I barely ate half the burger - partly because I was full but mostly because I've eaten way too many burgers lately. But Eddie and I polished off all the pommes frites. They were thicker fries than I normally care for, but they were cooked pretty well - crisp on the outside and fluffy potato on the inside. And Eddie says the housemade mayo was amazing.
So since we're staying in the new place where we have no internet hooked up yet, my media mention comes from my DVD library. I moved one set of DVDs to the new apartment for Eddie and I to enjoy at night in the new place. So what are we watching? I Love Lucy Season 2. It has been hilarious to watch these classic episodes - especially the infamous job switching / chocolate factory episode.

Try and go ONE week without eating pizza or cheeseburgers!!!
ReplyDelete:)
Hah. I can go a while without a burger, but not without pizza. I eat some form of pizza or cheese & bread nearly every day.
ReplyDelete