I went to my very first Timbers match on Wednesday with Alice. We had such a great time! Timbers fans are a little crazy - in the best way possible. :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRSEyLqOpZw
Alice and I sat near the core of the Timbers Army. Next time we go to a game (hopefully against the Galaxy or Earthquakes), we want to be prepared and learn all of the cool Army chants. I also need to wear the correct shade of green.
The match we watched was for the inaugural Copa Verde. Portland invited the Mexican club team, Monarcas Morelia, for this first cup. The Timbers scored the one and only goal of the whole match about 40 minutes in. Very exciting times.
There's really not much else to say about the soccer match. I will let you know that I've resumed listening to the top 30 best-selling albums. Unfortunately this one was a snooze. I'm sitting at work and on my third listen of the Titanic soundtrack. Woo. I don't understand why the album sold so many units - just to hear Celine Dion. That's crazy. All of the other songs on the soundtrack are instrumental, which I'm totally fine with. I'm just really surprised that so many people actually purchased this.
No comments:
Post a Comment