iTunes library
Jay-Z, Snoop and Ludacris
Peace yo. Act a fool.
Not much to say today. Eddie and I took care of things around the house and such. The holiday short story was my least favorite so far. I have nothing against Jewish people (the focus of the story), but it was a very pointless read. I think it was only three pages long - 8 tiny paragraphs about a kid growing up in a Jewish home. So for my media mention, I looked for a movie on my Netflix queue and settled on The Love Guru. Absolutely terrible. I certainly didn't go in with high expectations, but between the cast and fun cameos, I expected more. I wasn't expecting to laugh like I would for Austin Powers, but I only had one laugh-out-loud moment for this. And that was during the credits with Vern Troyer.
No comments:
Post a Comment