Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"The Bite Before Christmas"

Not much happening today.  I normally don't work on Tuesdays, but Lisa asked me to help out today.  We had a big group tasting in the afternoon, but otherwise slow.  I ran some errands after work and then sat down to watch The Biggest Loser (season 10) finale.  I usually don't participate in the voting portions of reality shows, but I did for this episode.  America had to decide whether Ada or Elizabeth should be the third and final competitor for the big $250k prize.  I have felt so much compassion for Ada this whole season and never felt anything for Elizabeth who consistently put up the lowest numbers each week.  I was thrilled (and not surprised) that Ada made it to the final 3.  Unfortunately she was not the "biggest loser," but no surprise there.

Frado played the game
Ada's an inspiration
Patrick won the show

No comments:

Post a Comment