Tonight's date was only possible because I am so fantastically awesome. Shortly after moving up here, I discovered Sip With Me's wine blog, which gave me some fun insights to the Willamette Valley wine industry. Several weeks ago, Tamara announced she would be going on hiatus from her blog in order to focus on her new career in the wine industry... But not before offering her blog readers a chance to win tickets to the Northwest Food & Wine Festival. I submitted my name for the contest and was happily shocked to discover that I won the tickets! I was so excited to treat Eddie to an event like this since this is obviously not something we could normally afford. We tried wine, beer, and spirits from so many local companies and Eddie really enjoyed the food too. Toward the end of the evening, we spent a fair amount of our time with the rep from Rex Hill, which was a ton of fun.
And once again my media mention will be boring and lazy. I just haven't had the time or interest to keep up with my reading. I watched two episodes of Bridezillas today which is one of my guilty pleasures. I really can't explain why I enjoy this show since the women always drive me nuts. Especially when the girls confide in the camera that they are worried that their soon-to-be husband might not show for the ceremony. Umm... Why are you marrying the man if you are seriously concerned that he's gotten cold feet and might actually back out? Weird!
No comments:
Post a Comment