Thursday, September 16, 2010

Whisper Words of Wisdom

I had a much-needed ladies' night tonight.  I met up with Lauren, Eddie's fabulous co-worker.  Since we both describe ourselves as being less-than-rich, we decided to keep things simple and inexpensive.  I met Lauren at her really cute apartment where we just spent a few hours chilling on her huge patio watching the sunset.  We had a great time sipping on wine and chatting about our lives.  It was an evening I have needed for some time now.  Very nice.

But I didn't take any pictures for the blog so that's about all I have to say on the subject.  As you can probably guess, I'm just going to dive right into my media mention and talk about another summer TV series.  This one has been my guilty pleasure: America's Got Talent.  I had never watched this show before, but one of the previews during the audition period really caught my eye.  I caught a glimpse of Fighting Gravity and knew I just had to see more.  I fell in love with them at their audition - in addition to Prince Poppycock and Jeremy Van Schounhoven (or however his name is spelled).  Those were my top three acts all season and all three did remarkably well.  I'm still quite shocked that Michael Grimm wound up winning, but I am confident that the lovable Prince Poppycock and Fighting Gravity have great careers ahead of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment