Saturday, July 17, 2010

Grape 'n Grill

Today was fun!  Sokol Blosser was having their third annual grape 'n grill BBQ event so I decided to check it out since the weather was perfect.  I saw on their website that it was kind of cowboy themed so I was thrilled to bust out my cowboy boots for the day.  They were also passing out free bandanas which Eddie and I sported quite well.  There was nothing special about the tasting for me since I have tried all of these wines dozens of times but it was still nice to enjoy them outside and with a Sol Pops coconut cream popsicle to cool me off.

They also had a fun 3-piece bluegrass band playing - GTM String Band.  It was the perfect mellow music to have playing in the background.  I enjoyed them so much that I purchased their CD.  This is my media pick for the day, but since Amazon doesn't sell their album, I can't put up a link for it.  So why did I link Oasis, you ask?  My shuffle played one of their songs when I was at the gym this morning and it made me remember how much I really liked this album.

Enjoy!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment