Saturday, March 30, 2013

#16 - Complete!

I cheated a little bit for this one and actually started working on it back in August.  I wasn't feeling so great about myself and realized that with all of the walking I was doing for my new work commute, I could probably lose some weight.  For three months I made slightly better food decisions (still eating all the bad things I love - just a little less).  And pretty quickly I lost twenty pounds.  For a 30 before 30 bucket list though, it would be fitting to make 30 pounds my goal.

I finally did it!  :-)


MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


Yes, I would like to lose a little more weight, but I'm not going to focus on that right now.  Just want to get good at maintaining.  I'm down a dress size, feeling great, and loving it!

I don't have great comparison photos, but we'll try these:

Now (March 2013)
Before (Aug 2012)

1 comment:

  1. Good job Heather! :) I hope to get my act together too. Wish I could walk or ride my bike to work, that would help!

    ReplyDelete