Still not much going on for me right now. I had two job interviews this week that I thought went well but I never heard back from them. After my first interview, I decided to head to the movie theater and see if I could get in to Black Swan. My timing was off by about 40 minutes so I opted to see Country Strong instead. I was very pleased with my choice. I really enjoyed the music in the film... I just wish they could have found a way to have Tim McGraw sing a duet with Gwyneth Paltrow because that would have been neat to hear. The movie progressed pretty slowly but it was still enjoyable. I wish the soundtrack included the cute little song that Gwyneth sang for the little boy with leukemia (Travis, I think). Oh well.
Eddie ordered Lonesome's Pizza for us one night. That was really fun to finally try. It's a bit on the pricey side, but if you like good pizza and appreciate art then it's worth it. Every pizza box comes with some form of art or media. Eddie's pizza box came with a DVD copy of Long Gone. I haven't heard of it, but it sounds interesting. My cheese pizza box was decorated with funny pictures of Princess Leia's panties. The pizza was tasty but the dessert was my favorite. Eddie splurged and ordered a pint of ice cream that's made by a local and organic place called Scoop. It was so smooth and creamy and delicious. It was chocolate peanut butter no bake cookie flavored. Best ice cream I've had in a long time.
The only other thing I have to talk about is another media mention. I don't know what gave me the idea, but I started watching Grey's Anatomy. I remember when it premiered in college and everyone in my apartment and house would crowd together in the living room to watch the show each week. I stopped watching it in the third or fourth season. The first season only contains nine episodes - I guess it premiered mid-season to kick out Boston Legal. Let me just say, I'm hooked on Grey's again. It was so much fun watching a medical drama after spending the last few years watching only cop dramas.
The food sounds yummy! I really want the ice cream! Good luck on your job search!
ReplyDelete