Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Bounty Hunter

I spent a quiet day at home today.  I didn't sleep well last night so I spent most of the day veging on the couch.  After both Hulu & Netflix failed to play on my computer I decided to look for something ON Demand and purchased The Bounty Hunter.  I love Gerard Butler so this is a movie I had been wanting to see for some time.  It wasn't anything fantastic, but it was a fun, light & entertaining film.

I should have a real & better entry tomorrow.  Eddie and I have made plans to get back into our weekly date nights so we should be going somewhere fun tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Chick flicks are the best--sometimes all you need is something light and entertaining!! Hope you're having fun up in the NW! --Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Janet! I am certainly loving it up here. Not sure if this a spot you would ever vacation to, but let me know if you're ever up this way. There is so much to do here!

    ReplyDelete