Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Despicable Me
Today was a bit of a lazy day since it is Eddie's Sunday. We stayed up late last night and so we slept in too late this morning. When we finally did get up and moving we decided to walk to Bridgeport Village and watch Despicable Me. Comparing this to the other animated film I recently saw (Toy Story 3) I didn't care for the plot of Despicable Me that much. That being said, I did find the humor of this film to be superior to Toy Story 3. I laughed quite a lot. But maybe that was because Eddie and I were sharing an adult beverage... We stopped at Whole Foods on our way home and I picked up some ground beef and a couple strips of bacon. I wound up cooking my burger in bacon fat which I have never tried before. I don't think it imparted any flavor, but it did cook the burger faster and the burger stayed hotter longer. BUT... I feel really gross now because between the burger and three strips of bacon, I probably consumed several tablespoons of nasty bacon grease. I got Eddie hooked on Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares last night so we'll probably just finish out the evening watching that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment